[Cynnabar] Silent Auction at Terp!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 9 00:26:53 EST 2010

Greetings!

Another reminder regarding the Silent Auction that will be held at Terpsichore. I have only heard from 2 people! What do you have for the auction?!

As
mentioned, our musicians and singers are in need of a sound system
which will cost approximately $600. They have already raised $200 on
their own -- so let's help raise more! In effort to do this we will be
holding a Silent Auction at Terpsichore on March 20th.

We are asking for donations in the form of goods....or services!

For example:

	* Things
you could purchase (or regift): books, dishes, fabric, accessories for
garb (buttons, bags, jewelry), decor for you tent or day camp....
	* Things you could make by hand: jewelry, trims, hats/hoods, candles, food...
	* Services you could offer: brewing, sewing, cooking, singing....
It's
fun to be creative! Having a variety of price levels is also a good
idea. We can also set minimum bids on items, as well, though, please be
realistic! If you are 're-gifting' your donation, please be sure that
it is in good to new condition.

Items will need to be at the church by 10 am. Auction bidding will end at about 4 pm.

Not
sure about something you have in mind to donate -- or already know that
you'd like to bring something the day of the event? Please feel free to
email me!

Thanks!
THL Hannah Schrieber

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton