[Cynnabar] Gold Key inventory

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 12 09:04:53 EST 2010

Hello Everyone

The Gold Key count has been completed.  The next steps are numbering the items, making list and putting it online(in the future).

Gold Key Wishlist

1. More clothes racks

    One has been donated.  We need more.

2. 100 hangers

    Some items could be hung together, but this number would be ideal

3. Assistance to tag

    Every item will be numbered.  This process is workable by myself. It will go faster with help.

4. Transportation

    Even if no one is available to help a ride to/from would be great.  I don't have a car and have been taking cabs. Busses don't go out that far.

For the time being, if anyone needs garb for a newcomer please contact me and we will make a plan.

Thanks

Amyon