[Cynnabar] Gold Key inventory

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 12 11:03:25 EST 2010

I also have a bunch of hangers (I won't lie - they're in varying condition) that were just left in my house when I bought it.  Mostly wire hangers (I retentively use plastic).  I don't think it's 100, but I'm sure it's easily 50.

-Chaya-Simcha

P.S.  I will digitize (and organize!) whatever list you have in hand.  You can give it to me either at Terp or at the meeting on the 22nd.

What soap is to the body, laughter is to the soul.
- Yiddish proverb