[Cynnabar] Reminder! Slient Auction -- THIS WEEKEND!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 12:24:42 EDT 2010

Full View
Hi there!

Another reminder regarding the Silent Auction that will be held at Terpsichore. I have a great list going so far -- but more is good.

As
mentioned, our musicians and singers are in need of a sound system
which will cost approximately $600. They have already raised $200 on
their own -- so let's help raise more! In effort to do this we will be
holding a Silent Auction at Terpsichore on March 20th.

We are asking for donations in the form of goods....or services!

So far we have: Something brewed, sewing services, embroidery services, a custom written song, some books, some dance shoes, some trim, buttons, some ribbons and a few various other things! What can you donate?

** If you are donating a service, please write/type a description of that service on a regular piece of paper so there is something to place on the auction table to say what it includes.

Items will need to be at the church by 10 am. Auction bidding will end at about 4 pm.

Not
sure about something you have in mind to donate -- or already know that
you'd like to bring something the day of the event? Please feel free to
email me!

Thanks!
THL Hannah Schrieber

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton