[Cynnabar] Investiture Bake Sale

Martha Sieting osermart at msu.edu
Tue Mar 16 09:11:05 EDT 2010

It's Bake Sale time again!

Cynnabar is holding a bake sale at our Baronial Transition Event on March 27 to make a donation to the Royal Travel Fund.  So, bring your goodies!  Our last bake sale at Grand Tourney was a great success, and I know that the bakers of Cynnabar will not disappoint this time either.

Once again, both sweet and savory goodies are welcome - cookies, brownies, rolls, quick breads, yeast breads, bring 'em on!

Please have your items packaged for sale in bags or plastic wrap.  Package items in quantities that you would want to buy for a dollar (or $2).  Be generous - think of what you would buy for a dollar and feel like you were getting a really great deal.  Imagine 4 large cookies to a bag or a big square of brownie.

Any questions, please contact me directly.

Thank you!

Helena