[Cynnabar] Still could use more Desserts for Terp Saturday Night.

Debora Vanheyningen magda_vogelsang at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 09:27:59 EDT 2010

I've got about a dozen desserts coming for the Revel on Saturday, and would like to have at least 20.  I'm hoping that more food will come out of the woodwork like it usually does, but I'd worry less it if more folks could let me know they can bring something.  There are some pretty nice things available at the grocery stores, like small tarts, berries, candy, cheesecakes or pies, cookies, fruit and nuts, and so forth, if you don't have the time or inclination to make something.

-Magda-