[Cynnabar] Silent Auction at Terp.

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 16:05:16 EDT 2010

Hello,

As a reminder, please bring  your auction items to Terp tomorrow by 10 AM. We have a great list of things going -- so, also remember to bring money/checkbook to help support our musicians and singers for their sound system!

Also, If you are donating a service ---- please write/type a description of that
service on a regular piece of paper so there is something to place on
the auction table to say what it includes. You do not have to do this for actual 'goods'

Auction bidding will end at about 4 pm. (NOT 4:30, per web site).

Please feel free to
email me with questions.

Thanks!
THL Hannah Schrieber
 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton