[Cynnabar] Terpsichore -- Thank You's

shefferly01 at comcast.net shefferly01 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 21 16:53:10 EDT 2010

Everyone

I just want to say thanks to everyone that helped make Terp such a great event this year.

Set up:
Jason
Thea
Halima
Fatima
Bahir
Tairelbach
Luvday
Chaya-Simcha
Vincent
Aaron
Jadwiga
Gregoire
Giovanna
and anyone else I might have missed

Friday Revel:
All of the musicians
Eveyone that came and danced

Saturday:
Kitchen Crew:
Luvday
Fernando
Thea
Vincent
Gwendolyn
Maddie ? (not Mad Maddie)

Magda -- super job. Loved the cake, although the piece I had did taste a bit "footy" - Note to self, if Madga does this style of cake again, have a piece of the floor instead :)

The Musicians (to may to list, and I don't think I have a complete list anyway)
Fab music!

Mid-East room
Halima
Fatima
Bahir
and everyone else. When I stopped by looked like eveyone was have a great time

The European Dance Instructors

Aaron for organizing the European dance track and the Musicians

Gate
Amyon
Slyme
Ranthlfur (sp?)
Anne
Melisant

Hannah for running the auction. According to my list we raised $312.00. thanks to everyone that doanted and placed bids

Alina for printing up the Terp Dance booklets (BTW I have all of the booklets that were not give out at gate)

Clean up
Thea
Alex
Vincent
Hannah
Tairlebach
Ranthlfur
Anne
Chaya-Simcha
Fatima
Halima
Bahir

Their Excellency's Gregoire and Giovanna for "just being there"

AND Everyone that I may have missed

Aelfric