[Cynnabar] Getting the word out!

Anne Stevenson-Less elaine242 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 26 14:54:59 EDT 2010

Hi everyone,

Before our "retirement" I just want to take the opportunity to encourage
people who are doing research and work in the arts and science fields to
write up their findings and submit these articles to The Citadel or other
regional Kingdom publications (including The Pale).  It is a great
opportunity to let others in the geographical area know what you have been
working on, to share your knowledge with them, and to provide contacts for
further collaboration.  It is also great exposure for Cynnabar and all of
the great talent that we have in our Borders!

Thanks!

Yours,
Giovanna