[Cynnabar] Nicola's Demo

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 29 17:54:36 EDT 2010

Demo at Nicola's Books

Location:

Nicola's Books

Thurs, Aprill 22, 2010

6p-8p

Westgate Shopping

2513 Jackson Rd

Ann Arbor, MI

Focus

Let's give the community an idea of the interesting activities that can be done in the SCA.

We need:

Master of Ceremonies

Singers

European Dancers

Middle Eastern Dancers

Fencers

Armored Fighters

Information table

A&S Table

Armored Table

I would like to offer a couple of classes

 1.  Heraldry- Shoshana

Because of the configuration of the store we may have performances in different areas of the store happening consecutively.

Or they may decide to move bookcases so that more floor space is available in single area.  I will let you know

Each group will have approximately 10-15 minutes

Please let me know if you plan to attend.

Thanks

Amyon

734 678-9929