[Cynnabar] Armored practice and melee (reminder)

Charles J. Cohen charles at eecs.umich.edu
Mon May 3 13:14:38 EDT 2010

Practice this weekend was attended by 6+ fencers and 0 fighters. Ullec
and I were there to represent Armored combat. After he left I got to
enjoy some very fun fights with the Fencers. Thank you! I need to
bring my equipment with me more often.

A reminder: please be at WCC, armored and ready to go 7 PM (i'll try
to show up at 6:30) for armored melee practice.  Fencers are welcome
too as there is plenty of room, but they practice twice a week already
so I won't be surprised if they take a pass.

If you don't have your armor ready but can still show up, please do.
It helps.

See you Tuesday.

- Midair, Armored Champion of Cynnabar

p.s. Any armored combatants going to practice this Sunday, the day
after Baron Wars?