[Cynnabar] Camping at Baron Wars

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon May 3 17:02:04 EDT 2010

Greetings!

For those of you staying for Baron Wars this coming weekend -- here's some important info! I was approached this weekend at Coronation by Baroness Helewyse of Red Spears who tells me that as a Barony we have 'reserved' space at Baron Wars this year just inside of the fort in between the fence and the first berm (and to the left, I believe). Lady Fatima has graciously agreed to collect tent sizes so we can have an idea of how much space we will need.

Could you please email her at:beledigrrl (AT) yahoo (DOT) com with the following information:
1) The size of your tent (with or without rope, please specify. If you don't know...we'll add an approximation)
2) The date and approximate time of your arrival (Such as -- Friday night about 8 pm)

If you could kindly have this information to her no later than Wednesday evening -- that would be helpful!

Thanks so much!
Hannah

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton