[Cynnabar] Fwd: [cynnabarfencers] Middle Kingdom Champions Team

Anne Stevenson-Less elaine242 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 11:56:32 EDT 2010

Forwarded Message regarding MK Champions Team (in case you are only on the
main Cynnabar list!!)

This came through to the MidMOF list (Middle Kingdom marshals of Fence List)
on the 16th.

As I told a few of you at baron wars I am looking to get an idea of who
would like to be on the team. If you would like to send me your name, your
favorite style, and your region to me at (hawker48310 (at) yahoo (dot) com)
I would appreciate it.

In service of crown
Warder Martyn Baxter

If anyone is interested in looking into trying out for the Middle Kingdom's
Rapier Champions Team Let Warder Martyn know.

If anyone is curious about what being a Fencing Champion entails feel free
to ask me or Warder Miguel (I hope that you don't mind me volunteering you
Miguel). I've never been on the Champs Team but I know a fair bit about how
it works.

DeForest

(And from Warder Miguel:)

I'd be happy to talk with anyone interested.

Here is a series of YouTube videos which documents last year's Champions
Tournament
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2vCtKoEMvuY&feature=PlayList&p=0B82C7E54484040C&playnext_from=PL&index=5&playnext=1

As you can see, some are over in a flash. Others can drag on while the
combatants play a mental chess game.

In Service,

Warder Miguel de Santiago

__._,_.___
 Reply to sender
<darnpiper at yahoo.com?subject=Middle+Kingdom+Champions+Team>| Reply
to group<cynnabarfencers at yahoogroups.com?subject=Middle+Kingdom+Champions+Team>|
Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cynnabarfencers/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmaWowbnYzBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0OTMwMDIzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA3MzUwOARzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEyNzQyNzk3OTE->
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/cynnabarfencers/message/725;_ylc=X3oDMTMzM21xZXA0BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE0OTMwMDIzBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTA3MzUwOARtc2dJZAM3MjUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMjc0Mjc5NzkxBHRwY0lkAzcyNQ-->(
1)
Recent Activity:

Switch to: Text-Only<cynnabarfencers-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>,
Daily Digest<cynnabarfencers-digest at yahoogroups.com?subject=Email+Delivery:+Digest>•