[Cynnabar] The Campaign to End Name Uniqueness

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Wed May 19 12:07:59 EDT 2010

If your name and/or device are not registered, this does NOT apply.  (Obviously, because the College of Heralds has no idea who you are if you haven't sent them paperwork.

This DOES apply, however, if your stuff is currently going through the submissions process.  You can submit the form now and have it be a few months behind your original submissions, or you can wait until everything passes registration and THEN do it; it's up to you.

Best-
  Simcha

The pure righteous people do not complain against wickedness but add righteousness. They do not complain against disbelief but add faith. They do not complain against ignorance but add wisdom.

-Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook