[Cynnabar] Thanks, and the next Regional FP date!

Pan Zygmunt Nadratowski panzygmunt at gmail.com
Fri May 21 13:21:02 EDT 2010

We had a really nice turnout. In addition, we had two new people in
armour for the first time.

Fighting: Samantha (new), Mike (new), Bijon, Brjann, Tiberius, Berach
Mor, Darius, Bearnen, Verrix, Varius, Master Midair, Baron
Tairdelbach, Sir Straum, Sir Michael au Cluin, Ciara, Konrad, Josh,
Eginolf, Zygmunt.

Thanks to everyone who came!

The next regional fight practice will be Wednesday, June 16, at the
regular fight practice for Northwoods at the MSU Ag pavilion.

--
Zygmunt Nadratowski
Conan! What is leet in life?