[Cynnabar] Ozark Medieval Fortress - a castle in the making!

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Sat May 22 13:15:16 EDT 2010

My mom sent this to me (dunno where she saw it).  They are building a castle in the medieval way.  There is an opportunity not only to tour the place as it's being built, but also to volunteer to assist in all stages of construction!  It's in Arkansas.

I think we should put together a group and go!  (Of course, we'll revisit this AFTER Pennsic.  I know everybody's brains are filled at the moment.)

Best-
  Simcha

The pure righteous people do not complain against wickedness but add righteousness. They do not complain against disbelief but add faith. They do not complain against ignorance but add wisdom.

-Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook