[Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 5/24/10

Bjarki Bjornson doc_dtw at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 23:32:42 EDT 2010

I think this Monday would be good to review the space and see who we can get on a holiday.
 Thanks
   Bjarki

Date: Thu, 27 May 2010 20:17:45 -0700
From: hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
To: barony at cynnabar.org
Subject: Re: [Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 5/24/10

After the meeting on Monday (hearing about the suggestion from Tairdelbach) we had thought that would be a good idea to recon -- and of course, sample as well. I don't think that this coming Monday would tell you much about what it would be on a regular "Monday" though considering the holiday. Unless, that is, of course you are just looking at the space and to sample the other benefits of meeting there!

Unfortunately Tairdelbach and I are practically already triple booked for Monday right now. Let us know how it goes.

Hannah
 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that reflects it. ~Edith Wharton