[Cynnabar] meeting minutes for 5/24/10

Randy Weiser randy_weiser at yahoo.com
Mon May 31 11:32:54 EDT 2010

Since we do have people who go to school, couldn't they form a College, which would be a subsidiary group of the Barony?  They could even call it the College of St. Cynnabar!!! <g>
Just a thought on one cup of coffee...
YIS,
Andrew

 "Capitalization is the difference between
helping your Uncle Jack off a horse &
helping your uncle jack off a horse."