[Cynnabar] Kingdom Craftperson's Faire

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 1 11:23:00 EDT 2010

Greetings!

This past weekend at Crown Tourney the Kingdom Craftperson's Faire was held.
We'd like to congratulate our very own Halima for being extended an invitation
to participate and for showing well. She mentioned she had a great time viewing
the other works on display and talking with the other artists. Your work looked
fantastic, Halima and we were proud to have you represent the Barony!

Hoobah!

Baroness Hannah

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton