[Cynnabar] Any bead makers out there?

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Mon Nov 1 15:10:51 EDT 2010

There's a little known service in the MK called "Ask a Laurel" where
you can write a question and it will get passed in to see who can
field it. While you are at the MK Laurel site, also look up who might
be a glass bead making laurel, such as Master Sigulf down in Indiana.
 From there you can probably also find a link to a glass bead making
list serve. There was also a woman who was selling very nice glass
beads she made at Baron Wars last May. Arin and I spoke with her
quite a bit and she seems to know her stuff. I'm spacing her name
right now though.

RanthulfR

On Nov 1, 2010, at 2:10 PM, Sahla wrote:

> I am looking for someone who might answer some questions about making
> glass beads.
>
> Thanks!
> Sahla

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103