[Cynnabar] Small reminder- Textile evening tonight!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 11:46:20 EST 2010

A small reminder of the textile evening tonight, 7-9pm

We have a big event coming up, and this is a good time to get some
extra sewing time in, finishing a garb or do some fitting or hemming -
there will be helping hands at hand :)
There is also the A&S Bean Count Competition to think about - as MOAS
I of course would love to see as many objects there as possible
(without leaving our fighters missing vital pieces though), if you are
presenting an object made for combatants, it might be in need of
repair or some polish or just some tlc. Or if you want to know more
about a bean count competition, I will be at hands for questions
tonight too.
For those that cannot make it for tonight, don't forget the garb work
day this weekend! I will be there too, for help and questions.

Stay crafty!
Yours in service,
Arin fraan Traenetorp
MOAS