[Cynnabar] Call for classes at Wassail!

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 11:32:30 EST 2010

Wassail!

I know we are all in gear for the upcoming weekend, and we should
rightly be so... BUT there is actually life beyond Grand Tourney too
:)

This year at Wassail - Saturday December 11 (Wassail!), we have the
ability to offer classes - so anyone interested in holding a class,
please contact me, and let me know what you would like to teach, how
long it would take, a small description of the class would also be
great, and let me know if you have any requirements (such as water,
chairs, tables etc).

If you have a yule tide theme it would be wonderful, but it is not required :)

You can reach me at: moas at cynnabar.org

Stay crafty!
Arin fraan Traentorp