[Cynnabar] An A&S challenge at Wassail

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 17 13:55:35 EST 2010

Greetings unto the populace of the Barony of Cynnabar!

One of the great privileges of a Baron and Baroness is to  select Champions.
Cynnabar is a rich Barony -- rich in it's people with  many, many diverse,
creative talents. It is for this reason that We have  come to the determination
that the Barony shall have a named  representative to show-off these talents to
the people of the Midrealm.  It is with great pleasure that We formally announce
that We will be  hosting a competition at our Baronial Wassail this year to
select such a  Champion for Cynnabar.

An A&S competition  -- which may be a display or performance --  will be held
starting in the afternoon and with performances to be held  during court. This,
the very first Cynnabar A&S Champion, will be  selected by Us -- with some
advisement of additional Peers from the  Barony. The Champion will be considered
part of the Baronial retinue and  will be asked to perform similar duties to
those of the Armored and  Rapier Champions.

More details shall follow after Grand Tourney, but please feel free to ask
questions should you have them.

Tairdelbach and Hannah