[Cynnabar] Thank You

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 13:53:54 EST 2010

We would also like to add Our heartfelt thanks to all who helped
staff Grande Tourney.

We heard a number of very positive comments about the event and also about
the new site.

As usual people were very impressed with the prizes given, so a special
thank you to all who donated prizes!

And of course a very big THANK YOU to Amyon the event steward who organized
a very fun event!

Tairdelbach & Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran