[Cynnabar] SCA Census Deadline is Coming

Shoshana Jackson shoshigana at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 23 14:30:34 EST 2010

Just in case anybody HADN'T heard about this (I know it was news to me), the SCA
as a company is doing a census.  Please take a few moments to share your
thoughts.  (There's a nice series of questions on whether there ought to be
peerages for non-armored combat!)

Best-
  Simcha

The pure righteous people do not complain against wickedness but add
righteousness. They do not complain against disbelief but add faith. They do not
complain against ignorance but add wisdom.

-Rabbi Abraham Isaac Kook