[Cynnabar] Ypsi lib demo

Pat West fortune561 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 1 00:05:01 EDT 2010

Sign-up List
for

Ypsilanti District Library Demo
5577 Whittaker Road
Ypsilanti, MI 48197
(734) 482-4110

Sunday, Oct 10, 2010
2p-4p

Hello Everyone

It's time to recreate our fabulous demo at the library again.  The demo will consist of short presentations from the different groups.  Last year both the library staff and their patrons loved it.  We also had a great turnout from the Barony.  Please let me know if you plan to attend.

Set-up
12p-2p
Enter at the far left side door. There will be signs
You may pull your car up to the door.
(Library opens to the general public at 1pm on Sundays)

Performance start times
-2pm
-3pm-3:15p

Changing Rooms
   men's room-
     -first floor, next to Community Room
     -second floor, near elevator
   women's room-
      -first floor, next to Community Room
      -2nd floor, near elevator
  small restroom
     in the Community Room hallway

Food
In the library there is a coffee shop that sells sweets, sandwiches and coffee.

Parking
Ample free parking.

Transportation
City busses do not run to this location. Car pools may be necessary.

Donation
The Barony of Cynnabar will be receiving a $250.00 honorarium from the library.

**********************
It would be great to have the following:

Master of Ceremonies

-Heavy Fighters
-Fencers
-Singers