[Cynnabar] Awards Workshop

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 4 13:51:10 EDT 2010

Greetings!

Next Monday (Oct 11th) I will be hosting the 7 pm Cynnabar pre-meeting workshop.
This will be a class about the various awards within both the Kingdom and the
Barony. I've heard many people mention that they are unsure of how to write up
an award recommendation because they don't know what award TO suggest! This is
your opportunity for a survey of everything within the kingdom! I will have some
help by our own Herald, Chaya-Simcha, as well as his Excellency, Tairdelbach.

We have many winter events in the future! Please come join us so we can work
towards getting some good suggestions for the Crown together, have some fun, and
learn too!

Thanks
Baroness Hannah

There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton