[Cynnabar] Arts and sciences - quarterly report! Reminder

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Sat Oct 9 19:13:44 EDT 2010

Hallo everyone!

This is a reminder -It is time again to report what we have been up
to, and I would like to please ask for your help to complete my
report.

Those that have not yet told me what they have been doing in the arts
and sciences these last three months, please send me a mail, before
the 11th of October, this Monday, telling me your SCA and mundane name
and a short description of your project.

Or catch me tomorrow at the demo, and tell me everything about it.

And all of you that have already sent me their information - again, I
cannot thank you all enough!

In your service,

Arin fraan Traenetorp/Ann Asplund
MOAS