[Cynnabar] Awards Workshop -- TODAY!

Hannah Schreiber hannahschreiber at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 11 11:01:19 EDT 2010

Hi!

Just another reminder...today's premeeting workshop will be about the Awards in
the Middle Kingdom and in the Barony of Cynnabar. Starts at 7 pm.

For directions:
http://www.cynnabar.org/

I've heard many people  mention that they are unsure of how to write up an award
recommendation  because they don't know what award TO suggest! This is your
opportunity  for a survey of everything within the kingdom! I will have some
help by  our own Herald, Chaya-Simcha, as well as his Excellency, Tairdelbach.

Thanks
Baroness Hannah

 There are two ways of spreading light; to be the candle or the mirror that
reflects it. ~Edith Wharton