[Cynnabar] Training opportunity at Armoured Practice this Sunday.

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Thu Oct 14 13:09:57 EDT 2010

Hello all!

I just wanted to make a quick announcement regarding something I wanted to
start trying at practice this Sunday.

I was recently approached about the possibility of adding some structure to
some of the armoured practices in the form of targeted training
opportunities. I thought this was a great idea and, I am pleased to say
that, this Sunday our own Sgt Jasen Irenfest will be doing a session on
basic sword and shield techniques.

This seemed the most logical first class as we have a number of new folks
who he has already been working with and this would provide good consistency
there. However! The good Sargeant is pretty good at what he does, and even
those with years of experience can benefit from his insights.

As this continues to develop I hope to have someone in once a month to teach
in a specific area of armoured fighting.

Thank you and I hope to see many of you there!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran