[Cynnabar] Saturday list field work session reminder

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 16:56:19 EDT 2010

Hello Vincent,

We will be there too.

We would also like to say thank you very much for taking the lead on this
project. The new lists have already proven to be very versitile and a great
asset for the Barony.

Tairdelbach & Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran