[Cynnabar] Off topic: job openings from computer programmers

Charles J. Cohen charles at eecs.umich.edu
Thu Sep 2 10:01:07 EDT 2010

Sorry for the off topic post.

My company, Cybernet Systems, is looking for computer scientists and one
web programmer. Our career web page is being updated, but doesn't have
those specific opening listed yet, however, we are looking for both
experienced and newly graduated computer scientists (and one with web
programming skills). C++ programming is the requirement for the comp sci
people.

If you are looking for a job, please email me (Charles Cohen) at my work
address (ccohen at cybernet.com) with your resume. Also mention that saw
this post on the Barony SCA list, and if I only know you by your SCA
name, tell me who you are.

Feel free to forward this to other competent people who are also
looking.

We are located just south of I-94 in Ann Arbor. More information about
the company can be found at www.cybernet.com .

- Midair