[Cynnabar] Help needed for 12th Night

Anne Stevenson-Less elaine242 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 6 20:25:58 EDT 2010

Good evening everyone and happy Labor Day!!

I wanted to contact the Barony because we are in need of some assistance
regarding our upcoming 12th Night.

First, we need someone, or a group of someones, to run Lunch Tavern.

Also, we need someone who would be willing to coordinate Gate.
Speaking of gate, if there are any ideas about possible site tokens, or
someone who might
be willing to donate supplies, please let me know.

Finally, I am hoping to get a great schedule together of A&S classes.
If there is something that you would be willing to teach, or would like to
see
taught, please let me know this too!

Thank you so much!

Yours,