[Cynnabar] Festifall Reminder

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 19:21:28 EDT 2010

I am new to the group (actually haven't made it to an official meeting yet)
but my new job does not start until Thursday, so I could come and help out
with Festifall if help is still needed.  I actually got started in the SCA
at a college group in Calontir back in 2001, so I remember the days of
College Fairs.  I can bring some heraldry stuff (pic dic, banner, etc) if
needed as well.  Just let me know if you still need the help.