[Cynnabar] [Fwd: [MK Heralds] CALL FOR CLASSES: Middle Kingdom Heralds' and Scribal Symposium 2010]

Larry R. Sieting lsieting at sieting.net
Sun Sep 12 09:53:40 EDT 2010

Greetings...

FYI..

Gilebert
Buckler Herald

Subject: [MK Heralds] CALL FOR CLASSES: Middle Kingdom Heralds' and
Scribal Symposium 2010
From:    "Jill Elaine Hughes" <jillhughes2 at yahoo.com>
Date:    Sun, September 12, 2010 9:44 am
To:      mk-heralds at midrealm.org
         MK-SCRIBES at yahoogroups.com
Cc:      "Greg Malo" <kooshy_monster at yahoo.com>
         knwkfw at yahoo.com
         djc137 at aol.com

PLEASE FORWARD/DISTRIBUTE WIDELY!!

CALL FOR CLASSES: MIDDLE KINGDOM HERALDIC AND SCRIBAL SYMPOSIUM 2010
This year's MKHSS is being held at All Soul's Day, November 6, 2010 at
Roselle
United Methodist Church in Roselle, IL.  This event is hosted by the Canton
of Vanished Wood in the Barony of Ayreton.  You can access the event homepage
here: http://www.vanishedwood.org/all-souls.php

We are seeking class instructors and roundtable discussion facilitators
across
all heraldic and scribal disciplines.  We are also especially interested
in any
class topics that relate to our event theme of New World Meets Old
World---i.e.,

how the discovery of North and South America and Western European
colonizing of
those lands in period affected both the heraldic and scribal arts.
Accordingly,

with the permission of the Buckler Herald, we are also accepting classes on
these

themes that are indirectly related to heraldic and scribal arts, such as
diplomacy and communication in the Middle Ages and the colonial period, the
development of early printed communication and publishing,
heraldry/scribal arts

among New World cultures, etc.

Class instructors, please send class details, any facility needs, preferred
timeslot, and your contact information to the Vanished Wood Pursuiviant, Lady
Marissa de Courette (Jill Hughes) at jillhughes2 at yahoo.com.  Phone:
847-577-1148

(email is preferred; please no calls after 9 pm Central time).  You will be
contacted later by the event stewards and/or Lady Marissa to confirm
scheduling,
etc.  Volunteers are also needed to staff  the Heralds' Consulting/Roundtable
and the Scribes' Roundtable at one- or

two-hour intervals.  Contact Lady Marissa as above if interested.

YIS,
Marissa de Courette

Healthcare Writer, University of Phoenix Knowledge Network
Novelist, Playwright, Journalist
www.jillelainehughes.com
www.jamaicalayne.com

--