[Cynnabar] Spamming

joe munski maverick9862 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 12 08:54:01 EDT 2010

Hello all,

I'm sending out a notice to anyone with proper authority over the Cynnabar email list. We're getting spammed from a sender's account "Amina Racozy <amina.racozy at yahoo.com>" and was wondering if we could bar her from the approved-senders list. Alternatively if she's a SCA member, would someone who knows her inform her of the account getting hacked?

Thanks
Joe Munski