[Cynnabar] Arts & Sciences - news and projects

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Tue Sep 21 18:11:56 EDT 2010

An addition to the already scheduled Monday meetings: A Wednesday
textile evening - first Wednesday will be the 29th of September

Lady Jadwiga (Monique) has very generously opened her house (1430
Pontiac Trail) on Wednesdays, for general textile amusements. This
will be an opportunity for people that miss, or are for some reason,
unable to, attend the Monday meetings. It will in some cases also
serve in combination with the Monday workshop on those meetings where
we have started a project and need time to execute the project, or
just for hearing the instructions a second time before forgetting how
it was done. It is also for hanging out and sharing experiences and
knowledge with each other.

Time: from 6.30 pm until 9pm and the first Wednesday will be the 29th
of September.

Some Wednesdays (or other days), will also be devoted to the messier
crafts, and will then be held at 2101 South Circle Drive. Please let
me know (moas at cynnabar.org) what you would be interested in learning
about, and I will see what I can arrange.

I will also take the opportunity to ask my fellow cynnabarians what
you have been up to, A&S wise, these last months. Please send me a
line or two about it, before the 10 th of October, for the quarterly
A&S report.

At the mass meeting we had a lot of new people, and quite a few of
them are interested in the culinary arts, and the fine old art of
brewing. Could culinary inclined people please contact me off list for
the arranging of possible workshop/s? And could the brewers guild
master please contact me for the same reason?

Stay crafty!
Regards,

Arin fran Traenetorp
MOAS