[Cynnabar] A useful service

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Fri Apr 15 14:37:39 UTC 2011

This is OT, but very useful for so many on this list that I felt it
good to mention. Once again Ann Arbor is collecting old electronic
devices for recycling at no charge, rather than the usual fees per
item. It is once a year (as far as I know). Just wipe your ancient
computer's hard drive, stick it in the car, drive to Pioneer HS on May
7 and they will even unload it for you. We did this last year and it
saved a lot of money and opened wole new territory in the basement.

RanthulfR

e-Waste Recycling Event - Saturday, May 7, 9am - 2pm at Pioneer High
School.
Recycle your e-waste at no cost! Computer systems, monitors,
telephones/cell
phones, televisions, speakers, printers, wires/cables, modems plus much
more. Drive through, drop off! Co-sponsored by the U of M Office of
Campus
Sustainability and Apple. Visit a2schools.org  for more information
including a list of materials accepted.

Thank you, Liz Margolis

Director of Communications

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103