[Cynnabar] Cynnabar Fighters!

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 21:05:00 UTC 2011

Thanks Helena, that is a great picture!

And since this seems like a good segue...

I am planning to make the trip to NOWM once again this year. I would like to
see as many folks from Cynnabar there as possible, especially those
members of the Militia (Armoured and Rapier) so we can be an even larger
presence on the field!

Tairdelbach

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran