[Cynnabar] The Pentamere A&S..

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 15:22:48 UTC 2011

registration is still open! Last day is Saturday April 30. Don't miss
this opportunity to enter the A&S competition, or to come and see all
the wonderful objects people are making. It is the ultimate
inspiration trip! And for people that have no rides, I know there is
at least two cars going with room left in them, so do not hesitate to
ask :)

And for everyone that is already entering - if you do not have a
Cynnabar shield to put in your display, and you want one, let me know
and I will make you one - if you do not want to make it yourself :)
For the people that do not know what the shields are, they are small
standing squares with the Cynnabar coat of arms, we tried them at
ValDay, and it was appreciated by both the volunteers at the A&S table
and the visitors - it helped them to identify who the exhibitors were,
and for the volunteers, at the end of the day, they knew which people
to hail to help them find the owners of the exhibits.

Here is the link to the site: http://www.midrealm.org/ealdnordwuda/squires.html

and here is the registration for the A&S:
ENTRANTS:
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9RBGL95

If you have any questions, let me know.

YIS