[Cynnabar] Baronial Champions Tourneys

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 04:03:46 UTC 2011

Hello!

A friendly reminder about the Champions Tourneys coming up on May 1st (see
original message below) and some additional information as well:

All combatants are to present themselves by 12:30 pm.
Tournaments begin at 1 pm, promptly.

There will be a brief court to announce winners...and possibly other things
as well...following the tourneys and before the food part of the revel!

Practice time after or during -- as space, time and weather allow.

A 'Kill-and-Grill" style revel/potluck to occur after court. (Generally this
has been bring your own meat to grill and a dish to pass!)

Please wear garb if possible.

We will be taking a Cynnabar Group Picture to post on the Website too!

The shelter space at the far end of the park is reserved for Cynnabar. This
is where the rest rooms are located, for those that are familiar with the
park. We have also obtained the permits for alcohol.....so it is a WET SITE.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!

Tairdelbach and Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran