[Cynnabar] Fwd: Fw: [Donnershafen] Vikings Come Home Special Edition

Bjarki Bjornson docdtw at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 17:03:06 UTC 2011

From: ladymaebh <liza_lee at yahoo.com>
Subject: [Donnershafen] Vikings Come Home Special Edition
To: Donnershafen at yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 16, 2011, 11:15 PM

Greetings! I am in search for stories and pictures of past VCH's. I am
especially interested in the first 10 but will take all I can get. You must
be sure that permission can be obtained from all who are recognized in any
picutures. I would love to add stories from folks who have attended. This is
not limited to those who reside in Donnershafen, so spread the word. All of
the stories and pictures gathered will be put together as a special edition
of the Quill. If it gets large enough, we may consider putting it all on a
disk. That part of it is still in the works.

Please email me off list if you have any questions.

YIS,
Maebh
liza_lee at yahoo.com

 __._,_.___
  Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web
post<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Donnershafen/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJwc2Fsb3FrBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTY3NzUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDE2MDYxBG1zZ0lkAzY4NTUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzAwMzMyNTg4?act=reply&messageNum=6855>|
Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Donnershafen/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJla2xvZjVuBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTY3NzUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDE2MDYxBHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTMwMDMzMjU4OA-->
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Donnershafen/message/6855;_ylc=X3oDMTM0cWtmdTRoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI3MTY3NzUEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDE2MDYxBG1zZ0lkAzY4NTUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzAwMzMyNTg4BHRwY0lkAzY4NTU->(
1)
 Recent Activity:

 [image: Yahoo!
Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of
Use<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>
   .