[Cynnabar] Fwd: [pentamereMOAS] Reminder: Pentamere Regional A&S Faire

Ann Asplund asplund.ann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 23:29:07 UTC 2011

More information regarding the Pentamere A&S faire forwarded from the
Pentamere MOAS -there are still a lot less entries, and there is NO WALK
INS! Please use the links below to pre-reg - it is a very simple form to
fill in.

YIS
Arin

Greetings all,

Time is running out to sign up to enter or judge at this year's Pentamere
Regional A&S Faire to be held May 7 at Squire's Tourney in Ealdnordwuda. *You
MUST pre- register as walk in entires will NOT be allowed. *  I have heard
some out there are telling people they can just show up and this IS NOT THE
CASE!  PRE-REGISTER. Pentamere is FAR FAR behind other regions in the number
of entries pre-registered to date.  Please get your local folks to sign up
now--don't wait till the last minute!  The details on how to sign up are
found below:

Please remind those in your local group of the changes for this year's
Faire.

Face to face judging will be default and no longer just an option. Anonymous
Judging will be an option but not the default.

*Preregistration IS required either online or via mail *and required for
both judges and entrants.  The links are at the bottom of the KMOAS page on
midrealm.org or *go to the links below*.

ENTRANTS:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9RBGL95

Judges (we still need you!):

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/9T2N9L7

*Entrants and judges must be signed up by midnight Saturday, April 30, 2011*.

*Walk in entries will NOT be accepted.  *
**
All judges will be sent a note designating that they have signed up to judge
and an outline of what we would like to occur with face to face judging.
Face to face judging should not last more than 30 minutes.  Also, judges
still will need to score the entry and turn in the sheets. *Judges should
bring along a laptop if they have one to speed up the process. *We anticpate
the judges spending time developing their questions and ideas, meeting with
the entrant, then sending them away to finish.
*
*Strict starting and ending times for judging will be posted. A time will be
scheduled and publicized for the general public to view entries. The
tenative schedule is:

9 AM  Check in begins
10 AM  Judges Meeting
10:15  Entrants meet with judges to determine a time to return
10:30  Judging begins
1-2    Judges lunch and public viewing of entries
4 PM  Judging ends

An opportunity to appeal to me, the Regional MOAS and then to the KMOAS is
available.  This opportunity has always existed but we want to better
advertise it.

Please contact me with any questions or concerns or if you need a snail mail
address.

Hope to see you all at Regional A&S Faire,

Meistres Rhonwen merch Alun, OL
rhonwenmerchalun at att.net

 __._,_.___
  Reply to sender<rhonwenmerchalun at att.net?subject=Re%3A%20Reminder%3A%20Pentamere%20Regional%20A%26S%20Faire>|
to group<pentamereMOAS at yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%20Reminder%3A%20Pentamere%20Regional%20A%26S%20Faire>|
Start
a New Topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pentamereMOAS/post;_ylc=X3oDMTJmNjl1aTZhBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2NTg4NjUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRzZWMDZnRyBHNsawNudHBjBHN0aW1lAzEzMDM3NzM1MTc->
Messages in this
topic<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pentamereMOAS/message/115;_ylc=X3oDMTMzbWxmMTBsBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzE2NTg4NjUyBGdycHNwSWQDMTcwNTEyNjI4MwRtc2dJZAMxMTUEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzAzNzczNTE3BHRwY0lkAzExNQ-->(
1)
 Recent Activity:

 [image: Yahoo!
Switch to: Text-Only<pentamereMOAS-traditional at yahoogroups.com?subject=Change+Delivery+Format:+Traditional>,