[Cynnabar] Tablet weaving?

Greg Less greg.less at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 13:29:19 UTC 2011

Hi Geoffrey-

   Welcome to Cynnabar!

   I can't help you with trim, but wanted to respond to let you know that
this week and next  is the Pennsic War and many of our members are there
without email communication. If you don't hear anything back for a week or
so, you should send the message again. There will certainly be someone that
can help you out - either by selling you the trim or teaching you to make it
yourself!

Regards,
-Gregoire.