[Cynnabar] August Garb Workday CANCELLED

Melanie Schuessler melanie at faucet.net
Sun Aug 14 12:55:11 UTC 2011

Hello all,

The Garb Workday that was scheduled for August 27 is cancelled due to conflict with the Manchester Demo.  Sorry that I didn't catch that when I was making out the schedule for the summer.

I'll let you know what the new schedule is after August 20.  I'm entered in a lottery to be one of 20 people to see a show and tell of extant 14th-16th c. textiles in Philadelphia on Sept. 3, and the drawing is August 20.  If anyone else is interested in entering, here's the initial information on the textiles:

http://afashionableexcuse.wordpress.com/2011/03/29/save-me-15th-and-16th-century-textiles-in-the-philadelphia-university-design-center/
http://afashionableexcuse.wordpress.com/2011/04/06/15th-century-box-invantory/
http://afashionableexcuse.wordpress.com/2011/04/07/15th-century-box-inventory-photos-and-update/

and here's the info on the lottery:
http://afashionableexcuse.wordpress.com/2011/06/07/save-me-medieval-textiles-update-cd-and-show-tell/

You can also buy a CD full of high-res images for $20.

Melisant