[Cynnabar] Cynnabar swag?

Annikki Raiford annikki1973 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 12:41:38 UTC 2011

Four recent thoughts in my head:

Those were some *awesome* Cynnabar badge tattoos from Drunken Court last week!
I got SCA and Midrealm stickers for my new car at War, too.
I still have a little more credit to use up on CafePress by Saturday,
after designing an SCA dance shirt and bumper sticker for myself.
Wow, look at all the Red Spears swag at CafePress, found when
searching for SCA designs! http://shop.cafepress.com/red-spears

Is it okay to use the badge in the creation of stuff for personal use?
 I'm thinking a sticker to go with the two for my car would be nifty.
:)

Adele