[Cynnabar] Cynnabar swag?

Art Sinclair tairdelbach at gmail.com
Mon Aug 15 13:33:21 UTC 2011

Hi Adele!

Thanks for bringing this up, yes we did unveil the new Populace Badge for
The  Barony at court! We hope everyone will enjoy it as yet another way to
show your support for the Barony!

If you would like to use it for decorating items like t-shirts and such that
is fine. We can get you the digital file. If you choose to try and use the
tattoo as your original please keep in mind that it will be reversed from
how it should properly appear until it is applied to your skin.

Also We have been intending to bring up the idea of a Cafe Press store for
the group now that We have finalized the Badge. But We need to take it to
the group for a decision as there are financial implications and that will
need to get figured out.

Thanks!

Tairdelbach and Hannah

They deem me mad for I will not sell my days for gold; I deem them mad for
they think my days have a price.
-- Kahlil Gibran