[Cynnabar] Possible rental site

Anne Stevenson elaine242 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 18:08:55 UTC 2011

Hey!

I definitely thought of Celcia when I thought of this site.

You might want to contact the lady that manages it.
She is super nice and I am sure she could do a walk through.

My only concern would be sound.  Although there are three
rooms, only one of which can be shut off from the rest of them.

-Giovanna