[Cynnabar] Citadel Entries

Matt Lagemann malagemann at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 11:47:46 UTC 2011

In a little under a month I will begin putting together the fall issue of
the Citadel.  Alas nothing cool has happened in the last... oh I don't
know... three weeks or so that would be worth mentioning.  So that it why I
turn to you.  Yes... YOU!

If you have any contribution you would like to make to the Ciatdel, start
thinking about it now.  Want to write an article about the formation of
France and Germany after the death of Charlemagne?  Send it in!  Want to
include a poem you wrote in the style of a Anglo Saxon riddle?  Send that in
too!  Have a picture of yourself or another Cynnabar native at an event?
Excellent!

And don't forget the Pennsic Competition.  Whoever submits the best (in my
opinion) written account of Cynnabar at Pennsic XL will get their next
Cynnabar event site fee paid.  Likewise the best photo (or any other art
work, quite frankly) from Pennsic XL featuring Cynnabar will also get their
next Cynnabar event site fee paid.  If that is not incentive, I don't know
what is!*

Lastly, if you want to see something else included in upcoming issues, let
me know.  I want to produce a newsletter that not only chronicles the recent
history of Cynnabar, but also is something that the populace looks forward
to every issue.

In Service,
Ermenrich
Baronial Chronicler

*For entries to count you must give permission for your entry to be
published (a form I can get to you at a later date) and it cannot be about
drunken court (though I don't remember it happening anyways) or Cynnabar's
Got Talent.