[Cynnabar] Monday meeting time

Randy Asplund randyasplund at comcast.net
Sun Aug 21 02:48:33 UTC 2011

I was under the impression that this Monday's meeting at Nicola's
Books was supposed to be held at 7:15, but the recent automatic
posting says otherwise. Which is it? The Gaming night posting was also
sent to reflect an 8-9 pm time, but I understand from THL Arin that
the later time for gaming is because the workshop/gaming time was
switched to after the meeting.

Could someone please address this and make sure the web site reflects
what we decided so we all (including new people who have not come to a
meeting yet) will know when to show p for what? Right now the web site
says 8pm for meeting AND 8pm for gaming.

Thanks,

RanthulfR

Randy Asplund
www.RandyAsplund.com
Maker of Medieval books and
Illustrator of Science Fiction & Fantasy
(734) 663-0954
2101 S. Circle Dr. Ann Arbor, MI 48103